- If you use online banking, simply log in from your computer or through our mobile app to view your account balances.
- If you are enrolled in 24/7 telephone banking, call 800-492-1032 to hear your account balances.
- Visit any ATM and make a balance inquiry.
- Call us at 800-696-9401.
To report a lost or stolen debit card, please call us at 800-696-9401 during business hours or 800-528-2273 after hours.
To order a new debit card, please visit your local branch.
*10.00 fee may apply
Cashier's Check Fee: $4/check
- 1. Click on the "Payees" button link (under the "Payments" tab in the navigation bar) to access the Payees screen.
- 2. Click on the "Add Payee" link to open the Add Payee screen.
- 3. You will be presented with the option to add one of three payee or merchant types. Choose the option that best fits the description of the payee you wish to add.
- 1. Go to any ATM and select the option to change your PIN number.
- 2. Call 877-265-9594 for our automated PIN change service
- Your payment can automatically be deducted from your existing account. Please contact us to set up your automatic deduction.
- Make a payment using online banking. Simply log in, go to the "Transfers" tab and click "Loan Payment."
If you do not have a Webster checking or savings account, you have the following options:
- Set up a bill payment through your current financial institution.
- Set up an automatic payment via ACH.