PartnerChecking for business
Our premier account for high transaction volume and higher balances. For businesses that typically have high transaction volume and significant account balances, PartnerChecking for Business is the perfect fit. That’s because your transaction and maintenance fees can be offset by an earnings credit allowance.
Features and benefits:
- Debit card
- Individual item fees can be offset by earning credit allowanced (details below)
- No fees at ATMs within SUM network (details below)
- Mobile banking
- Online banking with alerts and reminders
- Online bill pay (details below)
- 24/7 telephone banking
Monthly maintenance fee:
$17 (can be offset by an earnings credit allowance).
How earnings credit allowance works.
With earnings credit allowance, the more money you have in your account, the more credit you have to offset transaction fees. Otherwise, the fees are:
- Deposits made $0.80
- Each item deposited $0.15
- Each check paid $0.21
- ACH credit / ACH debit $0.13
- Business bill pay $9.95
Bill pay the easy way.
One of the best benefits of Digital Banking is bill pay. Forget about writing checks, finding stamps and mailing envelopes. With online bill pay, you can turn this time-consuming chore into a few clicks on your computer, phone or any other mobile device.
Our Business bill pay service gives you all the features of bill pay you’re used to, plus some extra bells and whistles that allow you to:
- Sort bills by payee, payment date or amount
- Send payments to any business or individual in the U.S.
- Pay multiple invoices from a payee in one easy payment
- Control employee entitlement rights and transaction limits
- Generate audit logs for user activity
The SUM is greater.
Webster Five is part of the SUM network of ATMs. This means you not only get fee-free ATM usage at our ATMs, but at thousands of other bank ATMs across the country as well.
*non-usage restrictions apply.
Make an in-branch appointment
Manage your business transactions with ease.
WebFive for business
Customized solutions for your business.