Join our team
Be part of a team that’s different and better. As an employee, you can expect to be part of an amazing organization that is passionate about going above and beyond to help improve the lives of people in our community – whether it’s by providing financial solutions or donating time. We understand that each individual is different, which is why we work with every employee to understand your aspirations and give you the opportunities to reach your full potential. Helping you achieve your career goals is important to us. At Webster Five, we never forget our past and what has always set us apart – our people. Join our team and experience for yourself why working at Webster Five is different, and better.
- Respect: We appreciate every individual’s uniqueness and treat others as we would like to be treated.
- Partnership: We believe in the power of open communication and teamwork.
- Excellence: We are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to exceed expectations.
Current open positions
- Relationship Banker 2 learn more
- Relationship Banker 1 learn more
- Sales and Service Manager – Webster Branch learn more
- Sales and Service Manager – Auburn Branch learn more
- Relationship Banker 4 – Oxford Branch learn more
- Market Manager – Auburn Branch learn more
- Mortgage Loan Originator learn more
- Business Lending Administrator learn more
- Contact Center Director learn more
In addition to competitive compensation and an annual bank-wide incentive bonus, we offer the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period.
- Generous time away to re-energize including .vacation, sick, personal and holidays. Nuptials leave and compassion leave.Paid time off for volunteer activities.
- 401(k) Plan with bank match and additional profit-sharing contribution.
- Student loan repayment assistance program through Gradifi Solutions.
- Back up childcare provided by KinderCare.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through AllOne Health.
- Ongoing wellness initiatives throughout the year, including mindfulness and meditation sessions as well as free access to the calm app.
- Casual dress code.
Learning & Development
- On-going enrichment seminars for professional development and lifestyle balance.
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Tuition reimbursement for degree programs.