Join our team
Be part of a team that’s different and better. As an employee, you can expect to be part of an amazing organization that is passionate about going above and beyond to help improve the lives of people in our community – whether it’s by providing financial solutions or donating time. We understand that each individual is different, which is why we work with every employee to understand your aspirations and give you the opportunities to reach your full potential. Helping you achieve your career goals is important to us. At Webster Five, we never forget our past and what has always set us apart – our people. Join our team and experience for yourself why working at Webster Five is different, and better.
- Respect: We appreciate every individual’s uniqueness and treat others as we would like to be treated.
- Partnership: We believe in the power of open communication and teamwork.
- Excellence: We are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to exceed expectations.
Current open positions
- Vice President, Retail Branch Network learn more
- Senior Branch Manager- Mercantile Center learn more
- Business Systems Analyst learn more
- Business Applications Manager learn more
- Contact Center Representative learn more
- Sr Loan Servicing Administrator learn more
- Loan Servicing Assistant Manager learn more
- Personal Banker- Floater learn more
- Personal Banker- Oxford Branch learn more
- Banking Intern Rotating Projects learn more
- Mortgage Loan Originator learn more
- Teller- Dudley Branch learn more
- Junior Mortgage Loan Originator/ MLO Assistant learn more
- Retail Lending Intern learn more
In addition to competitive compensation and an annual bank-wide incentive bonus, we offer the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period
- Generous time away to re-energize including: vacation, sick, personal and holidays
- Retirement 401(k) Plan with bank match and additional 3% profit sharing contribution
- Student loan repayment assistance program
- Business casual dress
- Paid time off for bank-supported volunteer activities
- Discounted tickets to movie theaters, Six Flags and BJ’s Wholesale Club memberships, as well as free employee days at the Worcester Art Museum and Old Sturbridge Village and raffles for tickets to local events
Learning & Development
- Tuition reimbursement for degree programs
- On-going enrichment seminars for professional development and lifestyle balance
- Leadership development opportunities