Our premium checking account with all the perks. For those who want a tiered interest-bearing account with a range of fee-free services and benefits, PartnerChecking is the way to get it all. And when you keep a combined checking/savings balance of $5,000 or more, we’ll waive the monthly maintenance fee.
Features and benefits:
- Tiered interest earned at $2,500 balance level (details below)
- Debit card with unlimited transactions
- Swipe&Save automated savings service (details below)
- No fees at ATMs within SUM network
- Unlimited reimbursement surcharge fees for ATMs outside of the SUM network
- Preferred rates on consumer installment loans
- No fees for money orders, cashier’s checks, overdraft transfers and small safe deposit box for first year
- Mobile banking
- Online banking with alerts and reminders
- Free online bill pay*
- 24/7 telephone banking
- Free basic checks for the life of the account or discount on designer checks
Monthly maintenance fee:
$12 (waived when primary account holder maintains an average daily combined checking/savings balance of $5,000 or more per monthly statement cycle).
The more you have, the more you earn.
With tiered-interest, the larger your balance, the higher your interest rate. And you can start earning interest with as little as $2,500. View our rate chart to learn more.
Save whenever you swipe.
People often forget to put money in their savings account. But with Swipe&Save, whenever you use your debit card for a purchase, the transaction is rounded up to the nearest dollar and the difference is automatically transferred into your Webster Five savings account. Over time, these incremental transfers will add up to big savings, with no effort on your part. When you open your account, ask your Personal Banker to add free Swipe&Save, or sign up later by calling 800-696-9401.
*non-usage restrictions apply.
Make an appointment today
Online or mobile banking
Bank anytime, anywhere. Safely and securely.
Earn more and get more as your balance grows.
Plan, budget and forecast with these useful tools.