More options, less obstacles. From financing start-ups to funding acquisitions, Webster Five can make your business vision a reality. We offer a wide range of lending solutions to start or grow your business. With a variety of terms, easy qualifying requirements and fast approvals, nothing will come between you and success.
For more information, contact our business banking team at 508-890-8606 or email us.
- Both fixed and floating rates available
- Long-term financing options for owner-occupied or investment real estate
- Minimum loan is $50,000, with terms up to 25 years
- Ideal for established businesses that are growing, this revolving line of credit can help pay for working capital needs, such as inventory or account receivable financing.
- Minimum loan is $15,000, with no prepayment penalty.
- Finance your business purchases with short- or long-term financing options, and set up automatic payments from your checking or savings account.
- Minimum loan is $15,000, with terms from one to seven years.
- For small businesses that may not qualify for financing with traditional underwriting criteria, these loans backed by the Small Business Association (SBA) can be used for working capital, equipment purchases, real estate and more.
- These documents ensure payment—backed by the bank—from one company to another. They are often used to facilitate import or export trade transactions.