GrowChecking for business
The account with earning power for sole proprietors and nonprofits. Webster Five understands the challenges facing sole proprietors and nonprofits in their goal of achieving consistent financial stability. That’s why our GrowChecking for Business provides interest on balances of $2,500 or more, plus 300 free items paid and/or deposited for sole proprietors and unlimited free items paid and/or deposited for nonprofits. You’ll also enjoy our great basic features, reimbursed fees from other bank ATMs and a free personal checking account. If you maintain an average daily balance of $5,000 or more, we’ll also waive the monthly maintenance fee.
Features and benefits:
- Debit card
- Interest earned at $2,500 balance level
- 300 free items paid and/or deposited per statement cycle for sole proprietors (details below); unlimited free items per statement cycle for nonprofits
- No fees at ATMs within SUM network (details below)
- Reimbursed surcharge fees for ATMs outside the SUM network (3 per month)
- Free personal GrowChecking account for all business owners/partners
- Mobile banking
- Online banking with alerts and reminders
- Online bill pay (details below)
- 24/7 telephone banking
Monthly maintenance fee:
$15 per month (waived for nonprofit organizations or when you maintain an average daily balance of $5,000 or more).
What’s included in free items paid and/or deposited?
This includes all checks paid and deposited, deposit tickets processed, and electronic debits and credits. Any items above 300 per statement cycle cost $0.50 each.
Bill pay the easy way.
One of the best benefits of online banking is bill pay. Forget about writing checks, finding stamps and mailing envelopes. With online bill pay, you can turn this time-consuming chore into a few clicks on your computer, phone or any other mobile device. Webster Five offers businesses two options for online bill pay service:
Basic bill pay – Our basic bill pay service is available at no charge* to your business and allows you to:
- Create a customized billing payment center where all your billing information is stored
- Set up recurring and future-dated payments
- View scheduled payments
To get started, first sign up for Online Banking by calling 800-696-9401 or visiting one of our convenient branch locations. Once you’ve signed up for online banking, simply click the “Bill Pay” tab to enroll.
Premier bill pay – Our enhanced bill pay service gives you all the features of our basic service, plus some extra bells and whistles that allow you to:
- Sort bills by payee, payment date or amount
- Send payments to any business or individual in the U.S.
- Pay multiple invoices from a payee in one easy payment
- Control employee entitlement rights and transaction limits
- Generate audit logs for user activity
The SUM is greater.
Webster Five is part of the SUM network of ATMs. This means you not only get fee-free ATM usage at our ATMs, but at thousands of other bank ATMs across the country as well. Find a SUM network ATM
*non-usage restrictions apply.
Make an in-branch appointment
Manage your business transactions with ease.
WebFive for business
Customized solutions for your business.