GoChecking for business
The basic account for low transaction volume. For businesses that average 150 or fewer transactions per month, GoChecking for Business is the way to go. You’ll get all out great standard services with no minimum balance requirements. And GoChecking for Business can easily be no-fee checking. Just enroll in eStatements and we’ll waive the monthly maintenance fee.
Features and benefits:
- Debit card
- 150 free items paid and/or deposited per statement cycle (details below)
- No fees at ATMs within SUM network
- Mobile banking
- Online banking with alerts and reminders
- Online bill pay*
- 24/7 telephone banking
Monthly maintenance fee:
Paper statement fee is $5.
What’s included in free items paid and/or deposited?
This includes all checks paid and deposited, deposit tickets processed, and electronic debits and credits. Any items above 150 per statement cycle cost $0.50 each.
Bill pay the easy way.
One of the best benefits of online banking is bill pay. Forget about writing checks, finding stamps and mailing envelopes. With online bill pay, you can turn this time-consuming chore into a few clicks on your computer, phone or any other mobile device. Webster Five offers businesses two options for online bill pay service:
Basic bill pay – Our basic bill pay service is available at no charge* to your business and allows you to:
- Create a customized billing payment center where all your billing information is stored
- Set up recurring and future-dated payments
- View scheduled payments
To get started, first sign up for Online Banking by calling 800-696-9401 or visiting one of our convenient branch locations. Once you’ve signed up for online banking, simply click the “Bill Pay” tab to enroll.
Premier bill pay – Our enhanced bill pay service gives you all the features of our basic service, plus some extra bells and whistles that allow you to:
- Sort bills by payee, payment date or amount
- Send payments to any business or individual in the U.S.
- Pay multiple invoices from a payee in one easy payment
- Control employee entitlement rights and transaction limits
- Generate audit logs for user activity
The SUM is greater.
Webster Five is part of the SUM network of ATMs. This means you not only get fee-free ATM usage at our ATMs, but at thousands of other bank ATMs across the country as well.
*non-usage restrictions apply.
Make an appointment today
Manage your business transactions with ease.
Specialized industries, specialized solutions.