join our team
current open positions
- A choice of health plans, plus high-quality dental and vision plans at low cost
- A 401k plan with generous employer match
- Bank-wide incentive bonus plan
- Generous vacation, paid time off and sick time
- 11 paid holidays
- Fully paid life insurance and disability insurance
- Free GrowChecking account
Part-time employees are eligible for paid time off and also may be eligible for some of the benefits listed above.
Development and Growth
- A liberal tuition reimbursement plan
- Paid banking school and certification renewals
- Ongoing training, webinars, development conferences, etc.
- One-on-one mentoring from managers
- The support to advance within the bank and take on new responsibilities
- Opportunities to get involved with internal committees on bank-wide initiatives
Culture and Environment
- Values individualism to bring creativity and diversity to the workplace
- Embraces new technology to meet the changing needs of customers and enhance employee performance
- Fosters building and maintaining relationships with customers and fellow employees
- Family-oriented and community-focused
Webster Five Cents Savings Bank is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, age, national origin, ethnicity, genetics, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religious creed or any other protected characteristic as established by law. The Bank will be as flexible as possible in providing reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to perform all of the essential functions of the position. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity, please contact us. To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, click here.